> The Company > Philosophy
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others
do it. Through this work we have come to value:
ProRules is a member of the AgileAlliance and subscribes to the Agile Manifesto
- Individuals and interactions
- Working software
- Customer collaboration
- Responding to change
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous
delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes
harness change for the customer's competitive advantage.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of
months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and
support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and
within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers,
and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances
- Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount of work not done--is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then
tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly